Please note that the copyright of CAHRV publications belongs to the authors.
- CAHRV Final Report (2008): Gendering Human Rights Violations: The case of interpersonal violence (pdf)
- Humphreys, C./ Carter, R. et al. (2006): The justice system as an arena for the protection of human rights for women and children experiencing violence and abuse (pdf file)
- Martinez, M./ Schröttle, M. et al. (2006): State of European research on the prevalence of interpersonel violence and its impact on health and human rights (pdf file) (Executive summary, pdf file) (Executive summary in German language, pdf file) (Executive summary in Spannish, pdf file) (Executive summary in Polish) (Executive summary in French, pdf file)
- Schröttle, M./ Martinez, M. et al. (2006): Comparative reanalysis of prevalence of violence against women and health impact data in Europe - obstacles and possible solutions. Testing a comparative approach on selected studies (pdf file)
- Hanmer, J./ Gloor, D./ Meier, H. et al. (2006): Agencies and evaluation of good practice: domestic violence, rape and sexual assault (pdf file)
- Puchert, R./ Busche, M. et al. (2006): Protective environmental factors securing Human Rights. A literature review (pdf file)
- Puchert, R./ Busche, M. et al. (2006): Protective environmental factors securing Human Rights. Structured map of literature (pdf file)
- Hearn, J./ Novikova, I. et al. (2007): Methodological Framework Report (pdf file) (Executive summary, pdf file) (Executive summary subnetwork 2)
- CAHRV findings on good practice (2007) (pdf file) (Spannish version, pdf file) (Polish version, pdf file)
- Martinez, M./ Schröttle, M. et al. (2007): Perspectives and standards for good practice in data collection on interpersonal violence at European level (pdf file)
Hard copy "EU RESEARCH ON SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES - CAHRV - Report on State of research on prevalence of interpersonal violence, and its impact on health and human rights available in Europe" can be ordered (EUR 21915 - ISBN 92-79-02364-0). List of sales agents is on the Publications Office website: http://publications.europa.eu or apply for it by fax: (352) 29 29-42785.
- German national prevalence study on violence against women (Summary, pdf file)
- German evaluation study on intervention projects (Summary, pdf file)
- German pilot study on violence against men (Summary, pdf file)
- Kavemann, B./Rabe, H. (2007): The Act Regulating the Legal Situation of Prostitutes - implementation, impact, current developments. Findings of a study on the impact of the German Prostitution Act (pdf file)